More than 400 guests attended the event, including two alumni who matriculated in the 1940s, Alan Green and Eddie Tyson (1948).
As well as having time to catch up with old friends and families, visitors were interested to view plans for Wadham’s Back Quad development involving the construction of two new buildings. Oxford's first-ever purpose-built Access Centre, the Dr Lee Shau Kee Building, will become the hub for the College’s extensive school outreach work. The William Doo Undergraduate Centre will provide students with fully accessible, inspirational facilities for social and academic interaction.
Thanking alumni for their contributions which are taking this project forward, Warden, Ken Macdonald QC, described the exciting modern buildings which will embrace the College’s important outreach work and provide state of the art facilities for generations of future students.