The AL_A designed project was among ten shortlisted in the ‘New Buildings’ category.
New Buildings certificates went to:
- The Ainsworth Graduate Centre, St Catherine’s College
- Dr Lee Shau Kee Building (Access Centre) and William Doo Undergraduate Centre, Wadham College
- Barton Park Primary School
- The Earth Trust Innovation Lab, Little Wittenham
- The Kennedy Institute of Rheumatology Roof Extension, Old Road Campus, Oxford
- The Swan School, Marston Ferry Road, Oxford
New Buildings plaques were awarded to:
- Visitor Centre, Christ Church
- Olivier Hall & The Christie Centre
- Transforming St Hilda’s College Site
- Wolfson Building, John Radcliffe Hospital
Oxford Preservation Trust was founded in 1927 to conserve the best of Oxford’s past and help create a positive future for the City. As independent guardians, Oxford Preservation Trust looks after Oxford’s buildings and rural areas.