Graduate Centre Study Space Booking
From 1 October 2020, you can book a seat in the library study area in the Graduate Centre.
There are six seats available in the Graduate Centre library study area, four at basement level and two on the ground floor. Seven days a week, there are two sessions available each day: 10am – 4pm and 6pm – 11pm.
Please note that the Graduate Centre Study spaces are open only to MCR members.
To book a seat in the Graduate Centre Library, click on the link below then follow these instructions:
- Select a service – either ground floor or basement level seat
- Select a date and time
- Scroll down and enter your name and email address
- Click book
If the date is greyed out this means that all the seats have been booked and there is no availability.
You can book seats up to a week in advance but you have to book a seat at least 24 hours before the session start time.
When you have successfully booked a session you will receive a confirmation email and also a reminder email the day before the session.
Points to note
- There is no seat numbering system (the system only distinguishes between floors) so you if you booked for a basement seat please take the best seat available on the basement level when you arrive.
- Due to system limitations, the end time and duration of each shift is not correctly listed, but the start times (10am and 6pm) are correct – please be reassured therefore that if you have booked a 10am session you have the seat until 4pm and if you have booked a 6pm session you have the seat until 11pm.
- In order to share access amongst MCR members, please do not book more than 2 sessions in any one week.
- Please make sure you take all your possessions away with you at the end of your session so that the desk area is entirely clear in order to allow the Housekeeping team to thoroughly clean the library between sessions.