Financial help and support for Graduate students at Wadham
Academic-related grants for Wadham students at all levels
Follow the links in the box below for further details and the online application form.
Includes the following types of grants:
- Grants for students with Declared Disabilities – support towards equipment and photocopying
- Freshers’ Book Grants
- Thesis Printing & Binding Grants
Grants are also available to students studying in the following subject areas:
- Classics, Ancient History and related joint schools – Holbrook & Bickley Rogers Fund
- Courses with a focus on Persia and the Middle East – Khusraw Eghbal Fund
- Middle Eastern, Islamic and South Asian Studies – Thomas Family Fund
- Local history research – Wyndham Fund
Academic-related grants for graduate students only
Support for Language Centre Programmes
Accommodation Support - Living Out Grant
Accommodation support includes a Living Out Grant and Living Out Loan. Please follow the links below for further details and application forms.
Support for New Initiatives, Arts, Music and Sport
Follow the link in the box below for further details and an application form for the New Initiatives Fund.
Includes grants for the following:
- New sporting and non-sporting initiatives benefitting the Wadham community - New Initiatives Fund
- Ongoing sporting and non-sporting activities (existing clubs only) - Amalgamated Clubs Fund
- Individual sporting activities for those competing at University level and above - C B Fry Fund
- Personal study in music and the visual arts - Moser Fund