Financial help and support for Graduate students at Wadham
Academic-related grants for Wadham students at all levels
Follow the links in the box below for further details and the online application form.
Includes the following types of grants:
- Grants for students with Declared Disabilities – support towards equipment and photocopying
- Freshers’ Book Grants
- Thesis Printing & Binding Grants
Grants are also available to students studying in the following subject areas:
- Classics, Ancient History and related joint schools – Holbrook & Bickley Rogers Fund
- Courses with a focus on Persia and the Middle East – Khusraw Eghbal Fund
- Middle Eastern, Islamic and South Asian Studies – Thomas Family Fund
- Local history research – Wyndham Fund
Academic-related grants for graduate students only
Support for Language Centre Programmes
Accommodation Support - Living Out Grant
Who can apply? Any fee-paying Wadham student (undergraduate or graduate) who is resident in Oxford but not living in College-owned accommodation during the academic year. Exceptionally, 4th year DPhil students may also claim provided that they are in residence for at least the period from the Thursday of 0th week of Michaelmas Term to the Saturday of 8th week of Trinity Term.
Money available: £418 for 2018/19. This will be paid as a single payment at the start of the academic year net of any appropriate Michaelmas term fees (battels).
Application details: Apply by completing our form here. The completed form should be returned to the Accommodation Officer located in the Bursary.
Deadline: Applications can be made at any time up to the end of May 2019 for the academic year 2018/19.
Contact information: firstname.lastname@example.org; Accommodation Office, First Floor, Bursary, Wadham College
Support for New Initiatives, Arts, Music and Sport
Follow the link in the box below for further details and an application form for the New Initiatives Fund.
Includes grants for the following:
- New sporting and non-sporting initiatives benefitting the Wadham community - New Initiatives Fund
- Ongoing sporting and non-sporting activities (existing clubs only) - Amalgamated Clubs Fund
- Individual sporting activities for those competing at University level and above - C B Fry Fund
- Personal study in music and the visual arts - Moser Fund