Current Wadham students are welcome to book College meeting rooms, including rooms in the Undergraduate Centre for events during term, providing they do not clash with academic use of the rooms.
- All meeting rooms are available to book after 6pm on weekdays and at the weekends; student bookings scheduled prior to 6pm will not be approved.
- The Knowles Room and the Kings Arms Rooms require a Fellow present for student bookings and are only suitable for academic use. Students are not permitted to use the Trapp Room.
Meeting Rooms for Group Study:
Meeting rooms are available for student group study before 6pm on weekdays with the following conditions:
- 48 hours notice is provided
- Meeting rooms are not booked more than 5 days in advance
- No special adjustments are requested
- In the event that the room is required for teaching, this will take priority
- Individual study cannot be supported
The Moser Theatre:
The Moser can be used by students for physical exercise, for badminton, and for academic events such as lectures.
- The Moser Theatre tiered seating is put away by default, leaving the full floor space for physical exercise. Any person wishing to use the tiered seating must be trained to operate the tiered seating, or ensure that Housekeeping can change the room layout.
- The squash courts are available to book through the Room Booking System.
The Undergraduate Centre Cafe:
Bookings are considered by the Dean and Domestic Bursar on a case-by-case basis. Please complete the "alcohol-garden-cafe permission form" and email it to the Academic Support Administrator.
The Ante Chapel:
The Ante Chapel and Chapel can be booked for academic events at the Chaplain’s and Dean’s discretion. The Ante-Chapel can also be used for arts purposes (e.g. non-amplified music and plays rehearsals) and must be booked with three working days' notice.
The Arts Room:
The Arts Room is located on the top floor of the William Doo Undergraduate Centre and can be booked on the Online Room Booking System. The room must be reserved via the Booking System, but prior approval from the Academic Office is not needed to use the space. The Art Room can be booked at any time, and does not require an advance notice period.
The Bands Room:
The Bands Room is located in the basement of the William Doo Undergraduate Centre and can be booked on the Online Room Booking System. The room should always be used for any music with a strong beat or heavy volume. The room must be reserved via the Booking System, but prior approval from the Academic Office is not needed to use the space. The Bands Room can be booked at any time, and does not require an advance notice period.
The Holywell Music Room (HMR):
The HMR is primarily for the use musical events. However, where availability shows on the online booking system, it can also be booked for other types of activities such as rehearsals and talks (props/scenery cannot be used). Please put as much information as possible in the booking description to help speed up the confirmation process. Talks are approved by the Academic Office and require five working days to process, and other activities are approved by the Events Office.
Please visit the HMR room booking website for details.
The Fellows’ Garden:
Current Wadham students can request permission to use the Fellows’ Garden for small events during term. Permission must be granted by the Keeper of the Gardens, the Head Gardener, the Dean, and the Domestic Bursar.
Please e-mail the Academic Support Administrator at least five working days in advance with a fully completed garden use form. Consult the terms and conditions for details.