Think Like a Lawyer
A free two-year programme run by Wadham College and Linklaters, the global law firm.
Think Like a Lawyer is a free, two-year programme for Year 12 students attending a non-selective state school who have an interest in studying law at a top university.
Each participating student will benefit from:
- An academic programme of 8 online sessions designed to develop skills and knowledge relevant to studying Law at the University of Oxford
- 20 hours of 1-1 online A Level tutoring (in a subject of their choice)
- In-person visits to Wadham College, Oxford's Law Faculty, and Linklaters LLP London office
- Developing career awareness sessions with Linklaters
- Personal statement mentoring and university application support (including the LNAT)
- A tutorial with Oxford academics
- Free laptop and technical support
- be in Year 12 at a non-selective state school
- have been eligible for free school meals during secondary school
- and live in one of Balliol, Hertford or Wadham’s link areas of Bedfordshire, Cambridgeshire, Luton, Hertfordshire, Norfolk, Suffolk, Essex, Peterborough, Southend-on-Sea, Thurrock or Medway, or the London boroughs of Barking and Dagenham, Camden, Hackney, Havering, Islington, Newham, Redbridge, and Tower Hamlets.
Applicants who do not meet the above eligibility criteria will unfortunately not be considered for this programme, but please check back to this page in the coming months for further resources. If you are interested in studying law at the University of Oxford, visit the Law Faculty’s web page here.
You can apply for the Think Like a Lawyer programme here. Applications will close at midday on 21st October 2022. If you have any further questions about the programme, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.